Sunday, May 22, 2016

Review: Arctic Spirits Whiskey Ice Molds - Set of 4





These little molds are fantastic! The set comes with four silicone Whiskey Ice Molds. While the product is designed for use with whiskey I can see myself using them for so much more. They would be awesome in a big bowl of punch(just make a bunch and store in plastic bags until you have enough for a large container) or in large drink dispensers. Since the balls are so big they take a bit of time to melt and that is great for parties in punch or drink dispensers.



I used two to try out the product. One I filled all the way and one I poured out just a little bit of water before freezing. The one I filled all the way opened while freezing but did not make a mess. It was not a perfect ball shape though. The one that I poured out just a little bit turned out perfectly. Both balls came out of the mold with ease. It fits just right into my small drink glasses.  The balls are about 2.5inches in diameter. I think it would be fun to freeze juice for kids and these molds are dishwasher safe so they are easy to wash!

I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT AT A DISCOUNT FOR MY HONEST OPINION AND REVIEW. ALL OPIONS IN THIS REVIEW ARE MY OWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment