Sunday, May 22, 2016

Review: Sleep Guardian® Full Mattress Protector



Sleep Guardian Full Size Protector
I got this in the mail and threw it on my 3 year old's bed because I desperately needed a mattress protector for him. I recently moved him to his own bed and hadn't gotten him a waterproof protector.
As my luck would have it, he decided to test it out on the first night. He called me into his room crying at 5:45 this morning to tell me he'd peed the bed. I pulled off the sheets and this Sleep Guardian Full sized mattress protector to find my sons mattress dry! So happy to not be trying to scrub out pee from his bed this morning.
I also love how it doesn't have any vinyl and doesn't make loud noises while rolling around in the bed. The bed bug protection and 10 year warranty are a plus!
Most mattress protectors are waterproof that I had in the past could not be stuck in the dryer but this one can be dried low. Very happy to not have to wait for it to hang dry.

I received this Guardian Mattress protector at a discount or free for my honest review. All the opinion in this review are my own. I was not required to leave a positive review, I am just one happy momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment